Why I am angry?

 Usually, I am a very calm person, but there are times when I feel immense anger towards something. These are normal most of the times, but sometimes one needs to understand others whom are facing your anger wrath.

All my life I have always chosen to be rational and reasonable. Most of the people around me are not thinking like me and they are more irrational it seems. My parents, both of them are irrational but in totally different ways. My dad is a narcissist. So, let us not talk about him. Any anger about him is all reasonable.

Let us talk about my mother. She is really a sweet person and I am so proud to be my mother's daughter. But that does not justify her unreasonableness. She won't take reasoning as an important thing in life. For her, she just needs things to be done. For example, she is willing to take any risk to do anything for me, but she won't ask why should she do that. Sometimes, it is not really tough, when you know the reason of something.

Also, she does not know how to go turns or how to compensate for one thing. My mom needs say, a side of the bed to sleep or take a nap. I also want the same side, but I let her have it. She has been doing it for so long and I totally understand her need to be more comfortable after work. But sometimes, especially after you become an adult and you are taking a nap, she calls somebody on phone and disturbs it. Then, I tried so hard to get my nap back and i found myself in my mother's side of bed, and she despite thinking about the disturbance she caused she came back asking the side, disturbing my nap for one more time.

I don't know she has the audacity to ask me of something like that. She is also okay when I am angry at her, cause she knows that I will come around. I love her but she can't take it for granted. This might seem something very silly. But imagine this happening throughout your life, literally every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Exhausted

Without you (A tribute to my mother)

INFINITY