Third Grade

I got ready for the new school.
I got into the new-new clothes.
I got into the big gate of the school I've joined and I was confused
I was darker than the rest of the girls
But that was one thought inside my little brain
Those girls came to me and asked my name so that they can invite me to their gangs.

I did not join any of them
I did not know why I did that
But soon I realized that it was a bad decision; when I get my Games period on track
I have nobody to play with.
I did not even talk to anyone and I know that is no one's fault and it was my poor choice

Then came a girl who wandered like me
Who was not a fresher, but a loner like me
I went to chat with her and realized that she's been alone for a great some time
She told me those girls are "no innocent" children, even I felt the same from beginning
Thus we made a pact of friendship at the end of conversation, so that both are happy in the games period

Another girl comes to our group. 
She is the head of the popular girl gang
She renounced her position to join my little club, cause she thought I was worth enough to do
I declined her request for an invitation
My friend said she is an okay-okay girl

But I did not listen until I was convinced to interview her before the joining
I asked her a question with authority
She replied as it was a silly one
Although it offended me, I let her into our little shell

Time has flown away with the speed of light....
And my first friend has flown half away with that
But the next one I interviewed is still the best bestie that my life has ever encountered.....

Thanks to new school that I have joined
Thanks to Third grade that I have joined
Thanks to you my bestie who asked to join so that we can be happily ever after....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Exhausted

Without you (A tribute to my mother)

INFINITY